Identify Your Smart Home Device
1st Generation - 2017 Release
Field of View
• 120 degrees diagonal
• Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)
• Dual CPUs, Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor
• Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
• Wi-Fi, BTLE. Internet Speed: 2Mbps uplink speed or higher recommended.
Smart Phone Requirements
• iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later
• Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution
Camera Frame Rate
• Up to 30 frames per second
• Ambient Light Sensor
• One microUSB port for power
• 5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone
• One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.
Cloud Cam App
• The Cloud Cam App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices in the US. Cloudcam.amazon.com is compatible on Safari 11+, Microsoft Edge 15+, Chrome 56+, Firefox 56+.