My cloud cam blinks red. I need it to flash green and blue. What do I do?
Hey Erinoli, Please try unplugging it from the wall. After 15 seconds, plug the device back in and let it restart. Are you able to connect to the camera?
Let me know if the restart works, and welcome to the forums!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello Forum people, My name is Zach and I am a Moderator for Amazon. I enjoy Film Making, Graphic Design and Web Design in my free time (Different than Kindle Freetime of course). I am also an avid adventurer, looking forward to my next outing!
I too am having the same issue. Amazon, can you please respond to this issue? Tried the factory reset a few times. Now have a blinking red light. It started out with a quick blinking blue light, then it went to a slow blinking blue light, and now I have a fast blinking red light.
We have received troubleshooting steps for you to try to resolve this issue:
1. The camera cannot connect to a 5G WiFi network so please make sure that you are trying to connect to a 2G network. If you have a 2G and 5G network with the same name, this can cause issues so you should make sure that the 2G network has a unique name.
2. The camera can have issues connecting to a network with any special characters in their name (, \ . - " ' etc.), or with an in-browser password requirement (for example a Starbucks or Hotel WiFi that requires you to login through the browser).
3. You must have WiFi enabled on your phone and be connected to the network you want to connect your camera to.
4. If using a WiFi extender, please unplug your WiFi extender, you should try logging out of and back into your app, turning your phone off and on, factory resetting your camera, and restarting your router.
5. If the Cloud Camera will still not connect, you will need to contact our Customer Service Team - let them know you have tried the troubleshooting steps available and you are still experiencing issues.