Until recently my Kindle Voyage had 68 pages of books. Now it shows 63 blank pages. I have re-booted it. I have once re-set it and linked again to my account - still nothing.
My iPhone Kindle app still shows all books but my Kindle doesn't.
How do I fix this?
I know you have tried some steps already, lets see if doing these in this order will help (Usually the culprit is that Whispersync is turned off for some reason
- Hard Reset your device by holding the On/Off button 40 seconds or until you see a picture of a tree with a boy reading underneath it.
- Set your device in flight mode for 10-15 seconds after which turn flight mode off.
- Sever the wifi connection and sett it up again under settings.
- Tip on the button Cloud and try downloading the book manually.
- Log off and back on your account under settings.
- Check under "Manage your content and devices" settings to check if Whispersync is on or off.
Let us know if this resolves the issue! Also, welcome to the digital and device forums! Usually a peer or fellow customer has an amazing answer on here for any and all kinds of issues, so you're certainly in the right place for advice and guidance!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Go Getter. Trend Setter. Net Jetter. Credit Debter. Eddie Vedder. Never Better. Crooked Letter. Llama Petter.
again, are you using Grid/Cover view or List view? Sometimes the devices have problems with displaying all the covers, as each thumbnail has to be downloaded.
If you're looking for a book that doesn't show up on your device, can you search for it? A tip for searching is to not not misspell anything and don't be too precise. For a book titled "the Fifth Woman", 5th will not find the book, but fifth will.
The books might be there, you're just not seeing them
Another thing to check is space on your Voyage. Menu --> Settings --> Device Options --> Device Info. Voyages have a 4 GB capability but not all of that is available for use as the OS, indexes, etc take up quite a bit of space (about 1 GB), so you want to keep about .5 GB free or more. You can remove books you've already read from your Voyage as they are stored on your account if you need to free up some space. I usually keep less than 300 books on my Voyage.