have had the Fire TV 4K for couple of weeks. It was working fine. I was out of town for the past week. I come home and turn it on, no audio. Tried various apps including Prime Video and Amazon Music. No luck
2. Select "Device," and then scroll to the bottom of the list.
3. Select "Reset to Factory Defaults," and then confirm that you want to reset your device.
You can also Factory Reset your device by pressing and holding the back button and right on the navigation ring for a full 20 seconds. This prompts you to cancel the reset, to wait for the reset to happen automatically, or choose to go ahead and reset without waiting on the timer.
If this doesn't fix the issue, try to change your device resolution and set the frequency to 50 HZ:
- From the Home screen select "Settings"
- Select "Sounds and Screen" - Select SCREEN
- Click on "Resolution" and change the value, choosing from the following 2: * 1080p 50HZ * 720p 50HZ
- Click on the "Confirm" button
The resolution has been correctly set.
If not even this doesn't fix the issue, please try to contact us to perform some further technical tests with you.